Ingrid Anna Teigen
Background and activities
Ingrid Anna Teigen received her Cand.Med. degree from NTNU in 2015. She has worked as a specialty registrar in clinical pharmacology at Haukeland University Hospital in Bergen, before starting as a PhD candidate for APT in December 2019. She is primarily focusing on early meal onset detection in patients with diabetes mellitus type I. Supervised by Sven Magnus Carlsen and Sverre Christiansen.
Scientific, academic and artistic work
- (2021) Et apatisk barn med hallusinasjoner. Tidsskrift for Den norske legeforening. vol. 141 (3).
- (2020) A Patient With Maculopapular Rash and Lichenoid Skin Damage Caused by Ponatinib. Journal of International Medical Research. vol. 48 (4).
- (2019) Severe Nephritis as Initial Sign of Waldenström's Macroglobulinemia. Clinics and Practice. vol. 9 (4).
- (2019) Uttrykket medisinsk cannabis er utdatert. Tidsskrift for Den norske legeforening. vol. 139 (12).
- (2019) Bør flere tilbys behandling med cannabinoider?. Tidsskrift for Den norske legeforening. vol. 139 (13).