Ingrid Framås Syversen
Background and activities
I am doing a PhD in medical technology, with focus on MRI. I have an MSc in applied physics and mathemathics, with specialization in biophysics and medical technology.
I am working on different projects within the field of MRI, including:
- Motion correction in brain MRI
- Diffusion-weighted MRI (DWI) in cancer imaging and diagnosis
- Diffusion-weighted and functional MRI (DTI & fMRI) in neuroscience
Scientific, academic and artistic work
Displaying a selection of activities. See all publications in the database
- (2021) Exploring the diagnostic potential of adding T2 dependence in diffusion-weighted MR imaging of the prostate. PLOS ONE. vol. 16 (5).
- (2020) Two-component model of prostate tissue using hybrid multidimensional T2 and diffusion-weighted imaging. ISMRM & SMRT Virtual Conference & Exhibition . International Society of Magnetic Resonance in Medicine; -. 2020-08-08 - 2020-08-14.
- (2019) A new generation optical prospective motion correction system: Initial results. ESMRMB 2019, 36th Annual Scientific Meeting . European Society for Magnetic Resonance in Medicine and Biol; Rotterdam. 2019-10-03 - 2019-10-05.
- (2018) Prediction of chemoradiotherapy response in rectal cancer using static and dynamic R2* MRI. European Society for Radiotherapy and Oncology (ESTRO) 37th annual meeting . ESTRO (European Society for Radiotherapy and Oncology); Barcelona. 2018-04-20 - 2018-04-24.