Background and activities
I am an administrative support (Grant holder manager) for the COST-action The Soil Science & Archaeo-Geophysics Alliance: going beyond prospection, coordinated by the NTNU University museum.
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2017) Synergies in national biodiversity campaigns: cooperation adds quality to species knowledge bases. Genome. vol. 60 (11).
- (2012) Recirculation as a possible microbial control strategy in the production of marine larvae. Aquacultural Engineering. vol. 46.
- (2012) Ceramic clay reduces the load of organic matter and bacteria in marine fish larval culture tanks. Aquacultural Engineering. vol. 49.
- (2005) Interactions between bacteria and suspended particles in intensive larval culture: A comparison between microalgae, algal concentrate and clay. Special Publications (European Aquaculture Society). vol. 36.
- (2000) Microbial environments in marine larviculture: Impacts of algal growth rates on the bacterial load in six microalgae. Aquaculture International. vol. 8 (4).
- (2000) Evaluation of plate count methods for determination of maximum specific growth rate in mixed microbial communities, and its possible application for diversity assessment. Journal of Applied Microbiology. vol. 88.
- (1995) Surface disinfection of eggs from marine fish: Evaluation of four chemicals. Aquaculture International. vol. 3 (3).
- (2007) Norsk svarteliste 2007. 2007. ISBN 978-82-92838-01-3.
- (2020) Kriterier for lagring av miljø-DNA prøver og data, herunder henvisning til referansemateriale. Criteria for depositing eDNA samples and data, including vouchered specimens. 2020.