Background and activities
My role is to provide support to researchers at the University Museum applying for external research funding. This includes keeping the researchers informed about funding opportunities, provide feedback on and review proposals, fill out administrative forms, advise on terms and conditions of the call and be a key point of contact for researchers looking for funding opprtunties for their research. My role also includes being a Grant holder manager of a COST-action coordinated by the museum.
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2017) Synergies in national biodiversity campaigns: cooperation adds quality to species knowledge bases. Genome. vol. 60 (11).
- (2012) Recirculation as a possible microbial control strategy in the production of marine larvae. Aquacultural Engineering. vol. 46.
- (2012) Ceramic clay reduces the load of organic matter and bacteria in marine fish larval culture tanks. Aquacultural Engineering. vol. 49.
- (2005) Interactions between bacteria and suspended particles in intensive larval culture: A comparison between microalgae, algal concentrate and clay. Special Publications (European Aquaculture Society). vol. 36.
- (2000) Microbial environments in marine larviculture: Impacts of algal growth rates on the bacterial load in six microalgae. Aquaculture International. vol. 8 (4).
- (2000) Evaluation of plate count methods for determination of maximum specific growth rate in mixed microbial communities, and its possible application for diversity assessment. Journal of Applied Microbiology. vol. 88.
- (1995) Surface disinfection of eggs from marine fish: Evaluation of four chemicals. Aquaculture International. vol. 3 (3).
- (2007) Norsk svarteliste 2007. 2007. ISBN 978-82-92838-01-3.
- (2020) Kriterier for lagring av miljø-DNA prøver og data, herunder henvisning til referansemateriale. Criteria for depositing eDNA samples and data, including vouchered specimens. 2020.