Background and activities
Dewatering and drying engineering
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2018) Production of fish protein hydrolysates step by step: technological aspects, equipment used, major energy costs and methods of their minimizing. International Aquatic Research. vol. 10 (3).
- (2016) Evolution of proteolytic and physico-chemical characteristics of Norwegian dry-cured ham during its processing. Meat Science. vol. 121.
- (2015) Manufacture of dry-cured ham: a review. Part 1. Biochemical changes during the technological process. European Food Research and Technology. vol. 241 (5).
- (2015) Manufacture of dry‑cured ham: A review. Part 2. Drying kinetics, modeling and equipment. European Food Research and Technology. vol. 241 (4).
Part of book/report
- (2015) Influence of climate conditions on the energy consumption of refrigeration systems in the food processing industry. Proceedings of the 24th International Congress of Refrigeration.
- (2015) The Influence of temperature modes during salting and resting stages on the mass transfer in dry-cured ham. Proceedings of the 24th International Congress of Refrigeration.
- (2014) Dynamic model and kinetics for convective drying of ham with different salt content. Proceedings of the 19th International Drying Symposium.