Jacob Renzo Bauer
Background and activities
Jacob Renzo Bauer is a Post Doc researcher at the Norwegian Colour and Visual Computing Laboratory, Department of Computer Science since July 2020.
The main focus of his previous PhD was skin imaging, skin modeling and spectral imaging.
- PhD in Computer Science - NTNU Norwegian Colour and Visual Computing Laboratory, Department of Computer Science, 2016 - 2020
- Master of Science - Erasmus Mundus, Color in Informatics and Mediatechnology (CIMET), 2014 - 2016
- University of Eastern Finland, Universidad de Granada Spain, University Jean Monnet (UJM) France, University of Latvia
- Bachelor of Engineering (B.Eng.), Media and Phototechnology, 2009 - 2013
- Fachhochschule Köln, Germany
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2020) The vascular occlusion test using multispectral imaging: a validation study. Journal of clinical monitoring and computing.
- (2019) A Spectral Filter Array Camera for Clinical Monitoring and Diagnosis: Proof of Concept for Skin Oxygenation Imaging. Journal of Imaging. vol. 5(8).
- (2019) An Evaluation Framework for Spectral Filter Array Cameras to Optimize Skin Diagnosis. Sensors. vol. 19 (21).
- (2018) Towards real-time non contact spatial resolved oxygenation monitoring using a multi spectral filter array camera in various light conditions. Proceedings of SPIE, the International Society for Optical Engineering. vol. 10489:10490O.
- (2017) Optical skin assessment based on spectral reflectance estimation and Monte Carlo simulation. Proceedings of SPIE, the International Society for Optical Engineering. vol. 10057.
Part of book/report
- (2017) Skin color simulation - review and analysis of available Monte Carlo-based photon transport simulation models. CIC25, 25th Color and Imaging Conference: Color Science and Engineering Systems, Technologies, and Applications.