Background and activities
- PhD-candidate: Biophysics (2016 - 2021)
- M.Sc Nanotechnology (2011 - 2016)
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2020) Electron Beam Lithography Fabrication of SU-8 Polymer Structures for Cell Studies. Journal of microelectromechanical systems. vol. 29 (2).
- (2019) Influence of Nanopillar Arrays on Fibroblast Motility, Adhesion, and Migration Mechanisms. Small. vol. 15 (43).
- (2017) Tautomerization of thymine using ultraviolet light. Langmuir. vol. 33 (38).
- (2016) Photochemistry of a Nucleobase Relevant to the Formation of Malignant Melanoma - Using Spectroscopic Techniques to Study the UV-Induced Damage of Thymine on MoS2. 2016.