I am a Senior Advisor at NTNU's Communication Division.
- Internal and external communications, including strategies / strategic processes, change and crisis communications.
- Project management.
- Web, including development, statistics / analysis, operations and content.
- Marketing and promotion.
- Recruiting new students.
- Graphic design.
2018 - 2020: Master in Knowledge Leadership (MKL), Nord university.
2009-2010: Leadershop Development Program, FKA
2001-2003: Assistant Professor, PPU - teacher training, HiØ
1998-2000:Bachelor of Art in Media and Communications, UCE - University of Central England in Birmingham
1997-1998: Foundation, Media and Communication, NTNU
Relevant work experience
2014-2016: Communications by HIST, Sør-Trøndelag University College. Deputy communications director, editor, responsible for recruitment, merger communication.
2007-2013: Communications Felleskjøpet Agri.
Editor for the Intranet profile and merkeavrebygging,
2000-2007: Teacher of Media and Communication at KVT, Christian vgs Trondelag
2000-2007: Journalist and graphic designer in LIM, Agriculture cooperatives' Information Office
-2000: Freelance journalist
Relevant boards, councils and committees
- Management team fusion communication, fusion project new NTNU - ntnu.no/fusjon Members of Safe operation, merger project new NTNU (2016-2017)
- Coordination Group for the working groups to review the administrative functions and work (2015-2016)
- Members of HiST architectural boards (2014-2016)
- The company's representatives HIST / member of the working group in StudiebyEN (2014-2015)