Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2018) A new combination of conditional environmental distributions. Applied Ocean Research. vol. 73.
- (2018) Long-Term Fatigue Damage Sensitivity to Wave Directionality in Extra Large Monopile Foundations. Journal of Engineering for the Maritime Environment (Part M). vol. 232 (1).
- (2017) Comparison of numerical response predictions for a bottom-fixed offshore wind turbine. Energy Procedia. vol. 137.
- (2016) Hydro-Elastic Contributions to Fatigue Damage on a Large Monopile. Energy Procedia. vol. 94.
- (2016) Reduced Order Model for Control Applications in Offshore Wind Turbines. IFAC-PapersOnLine. vol. 49 (23).
Part of book/report
- (2017) Joint Probability Distribution of Environmental Conditions for Design of Offshore Wind Turbines. ASME 2017 36th International Conference on Ocean, Offshore and Arctic Engineering - Volume 10: Ocean Renewable Energy.
- (2016) Reducing uncertainty of Monte Carlo estimated fatigue damage in offshore wind turbines using FORM. Proceedings of the 13th International Symposium on PRActical Design of Ships and Other Floating Structures (PRADS' 2016).
- (2015) Dynamic Amplification of Drag Dominated Structures in Irregular Seas. OCEANS'15 MTS/IEEE Washington, Washington DC, 19-22 October, 2015.