Seyed Mohammad Javad Razavi
Background and activities
- Structural integrity of Additively Manufactured parts
- Fatigue and Fracture of metallic and polymeric materials;
- Design and failure assessment of adhesive joints.
- Additive Manufacturing of advanced Alloys (MM8410)
- Advanced Metallic Materials (MM8420)
- Finite Element Applications in Mechanical Engineering (TMM4155)
- Current Views in Multi-scale Fracture and Plasticity (MM8404)
- Fracture Mechanics (TMM4160)
- Fatigue Design (TMM4195)
- Nondestructive Techniques and Structural Health Monitoring (TMM4167)
- Bioinspired Design (TMM4199)
- Analysis and Assessment Based on the Finite Element Method (TMM4135)
EDITORIAL BOARD MEMBER
- Heliyon (Elsevier) (since 2019)
- Material Design & Processing Communications (Wiley) (since 2018)
- Sustainability (MDPI) (since 2021)
- Forces in Mechanics (Elsevier) (since 2021)
- Frontiers in Materials (Frontiers) (since 2021)
- TMM4160 - Fracture Mechanics
- TMM4167 - Nondestructive Techniques and Structural Health Monitoring
- MM8420 - Advanced Metallic Materials
- TMM4935 - Industrial ICT, Master's Thesis
- TMM4960 - Engineering Design and Materials, Master's Thesis
- TMM4540 - Industrial ICT Engineering Design and Materials, Specialization Project
- TMM4560 - Engineering Design and Materials, Specialization Project
- MM8410 - Additive Manufacturing of advanced Alloys
- TMM4195 - Fatigue Design
- TMM4155 - Finite Element Applications in Mechanical Engineering
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2022) Fatigue performance of shelled additively manufactured parts subjected to hot isostatic pressing. Additive Manufacturing. vol. 51.
- (2022) Fatigue behaviour of notched laser powder bed fusion AlSi10Mg after thermal and mechanical surface post-processing. Journal of Materials Science and Engineering: A.
- (2021) Experimental characterization and theoretical prediction of quasi-static fracture behavior of notched ZK60-T5 Mg samples. Fatigue & Fracture of Engineering Materials & Structures (FFEMS). vol. 44 (6).
- (2021) Room and High-Temperature Sliding Wear Behavior of In Situ TiC-Based Cermet Fabricated through Selective Laser Melting. Journal of materials engineering and performance (Print). vol. 30.
- (2021) Microstructure and texture evolution during the manufacturing of in situ TiC-NiCr cermet through selective laser melting process. Materials Characterization. vol. 178.
- (2021) Geometry effects on mode I brittle fracture in U‐notched specimens. Fatigue & Fracture of Engineering Materials & Structures (FFEMS). vol. 44 (4).
- (2021) Additive manufacturing processes for metals and effects of defects on mechanical strength: a review. Procedia Structural Integrity. vol. 33.
- (2021) Architected cellular materials: A review on their mechanical properties towards fatigue-tolerant design and fabrication. Materials science & engineering. R, Reports. vol. 144.
- (2021) Relation between fracture characteristics and moisture content along longitudinal direction in a naturally drying Scots pine. Theoretical and applied fracture mechanics (Print). vol. 112.
- (2021) Comparison of different one-parameter damage laws and local stress-strain approaches in multiaxial fatigue life assessment of notched components. International Journal of Fatigue. vol. 151.
- (2021) Experimental investigation of the fatigue crack growth behavior in wire arc additively manufactured ER100S-1 steel specimens. Fatigue & Fracture of Engineering Materials & Structures (FFEMS).
- (2021) Fatigue crack growth behaviour of wire and arc additively manufactured ER70S-6 low carbon steel components. International Journal of Fracture.
- (2021) Core-shell nanofibers for developing self-healing materials: Recent progress and future directions. Material Design & Processing Communications (MDPC). vol. 3 (5).
- (2021) On the application of the volume free strain energy density method to blunt V-notches under mixed mode condition. Engineering structures. vol. 230.
- (2021) Optimisation of Mechanical Properties in Saw-Dust/Woven-Jute Fibre/Polyester Structural Composites under Liquid Nitrogen Environment Using Response Surface Methodology. Polymers. vol. 13 (15).
- (2021) Role of Metal 3D Printing to Increase Quality and Resource-efficiency in the Construction Sector. Additive Manufacturing.
- (2021) Energy density and fracture parameters of coated Scots pine. Construction and Building Materials. vol. 290.
- (2021) Biochar-Added Cementitious Materials—A Review on Mechanical, Thermal, and Environmental Properties. Sustainability. vol. 13 (16).
- (2021) Design and implementation of new experimental multiaxial random fatigue tests on astm-a105 circular specimens. International Journal of Fatigue. vol. 142.
- (2021) Effect of heat treatment on fatigue behavior of as-built notched Co-Cr-Mo parts produced by Selective Laser Melting. International Journal of Fatigue. vol. 142.