Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
Displaying a selection of activities. See all publications in the database
- (2018) Fast and Accurate Simulation Technique for Large Irregular Arrays. IEEE Transactions on Antennas and Propagation. vol. 66 (4).
- (2018) Measured Channel Hardening in an Indoor Multiband Scenario. IEEE International Symposium on Personal, Indoor and Mobile Radio Communications ; Bolgna. 2018-09-09 - 2018-09-12.
- (2017) Numerical modelling of SKA AA-Mid tile configurations using HARP. 11th European Conference on Antennas and Propagation (EUCAP) ; Paris. 2017-03-19 - 2017-03-24.
- (2016) A 16-element LPDA random sparse prototype array for the SKA AA-mid instrument. 10th European Conference on Antennas and Propagation (EuCAP), ; Davos. 2016-04-10 - 2016-04-15.
- (2016) Further validation of fast simulation method at the element and array pattern levels for SKA. 10th European Conference on Antennas and Propagation (EuCAP) ; Davos. 2016-04-10 - 2016-04-15.
- (2015) Insights gained from Data Measured by the CONSERT Instrument during Philae’s Descent onto 67P/C-G’s surface. EGU General Assembly 2015 ; Vienna. 2015-04-12 - 2015-04-17.