Jessica Ann Røkenes
Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2021) Metabolic adaptation is associated with less weight and fat mass loss in response to low-energy diets. Nutrition & Metabolism. vol. 18 (1).
- (2021) Association between ketosis and metabolic adaptation at the level of resting metabolic rate. Clinical Nutrition. vol. 40 (8).
- (2020) Metabolic adaptation is an illusion, only present when participants are in negative energy balance. American Journal of Clinical Nutrition. vol. 112 (5).
- (2020) Letters to Editor: Reply to E Ravussin and L Redman. American Journal of Clinical Nutrition. vol. 112 (6).
- (2015) The impact of feet callosities, arm posture, and usage of electrolyte wipes on body composition by bioelectrical impedance analysis in morbidly obese adults. Obesity Facts. vol. 8 (6).