Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2016) Mild traumatic brain injury and very early clinical magnetic resonance imaging findings: A prospective cohort study. Brain Injury. vol. 30 (5/6).
- (2016) Diffusion kurtosis imaging and postconcussional syndrome in patients with mild traumatic brain injury. Brain Injury. vol. 30 (5-6).
- (2014) A Longitudinal Cohort Study of Patients with Mild and Moderate TBI: A Pilot Study. Journal of Neurotrauma. vol. 31.
- (2014) Nondirective meditation activates brain areas associated with retrieval of memories and emotional processing. Frontiers in Human Neuroscience. vol. 8.
- (2014) Nondirective meditation activates default mode network and areas associated with memory retrieval and emotional processing. Frontiers in Human Neuroscience. vol. 8:86.
- (2013) The anterior hippocampus supports a coarse, global environmental representation and the posterior hippocampus supports fine-grained, local environmental representations. Journal of cognitive neuroscience. vol. 25 (11).
- (2012) Neural correlates underlying spatial working memory in adolescents born with extremely low birth weight. Society for Neuroscience : Abstracts.
- (2012) Combining distal and proximal spatial cues during navigation: An fMRI study. Society for Neuroscience : Abstracts.
- (2010) Reduced Fractional Anisotropy Does Not Change the Shape of the Hemodynamic Response in Survivors of Severe Traumatic Brain Injury. Journal of Neurotrauma. vol. 27 (5).
- (2010) Persistent posterior and transient anterior medial temporal lobe activity during navigation. NeuroImage. vol. 52 (4).
- (2009) Increased Theta and Alpha EEG Activity During Nondirective Meditation. Journal of Alternative and Complementary Medicine. vol. 15 (11).
- (2008) Simple dual tasking recruits prefrontal cortices in chronic severe traumatic brain injury patients, but not in controls. Journal of Neurotrauma. vol. 25 (9).
- (2007) Functional neuronavigation combined with intra-operative 3D ultrasound: Initial experiences during surgical resections close to eloquent brain areas and future directions in automatic brain shift compensation of preoperative data. Acta Neurochirurgica. vol. 149.
- (2007) A growth in bipolar disorder?. Acta Psychiatrica Scandinavica. vol. 115.
- (2007) Diffuse axonal injury in severe traumatic brain injury visualized using high-resolution diffusion tensor imaging. Journal of Neurotrauma. vol. 24.
- (2006) Putting the brain in Jeopardy: a novel comprehensive and expressive language task?. Acta Neuropsychiatrica. vol. 18 (2).
- (2006) Brain activation measured using functional magnetic resonance imaging during the Tower of London task. Acta Neuropsychiatrica. vol. 18.
- (2006) A growth in bipolar disorder?. Acta Psychiatrica Scandinavica.
Part of book/report
- (2012) A Novel Identity-Based Key Management and Encryption Scheme for Distributed System. 4th International Symposium, CSS 2012, Melbourne, Australia, December 12-13, 2012. Proceedings.
- (2010) Blood-oxygen-level-dependent functional magnetic resonance imaging and diffusion tensor imaging in traumatic brain injury. 2010.