Background and activities
- Working title of my thesis
Integrated safety and security analysis of cyber-physical systems using system engineering approach
- supervisor: Jingyue Li Department of Computer Science
- co-supervisor: Mary Ann Lundteigen Department of Mechanical and Industrial Engineering
- co-supervisor: Igor Kozin Department of Technology, Management and Economics, Technical University of Denmark
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2021) A Comparative Study of STPA-Extension and the UFoI-E Method for Safety and Security Co-analysis. Reliability Engineering & System Safety. vol. 211.
- (2020) Testing and verification of neural-network-based safety-critical control software: A systematic literature review. Information and Software Technology. vol. 123.
- (2018) Could We Issue Driving Licenses to Autonomous Vehicles?. Lecture Notes in Computer Science (LNCS). vol. 11094 LNCS.
- (2021) Safety and Security Analysis for Autonomous Vehicles. 2021.