Jo Wessel Strandhagen
Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
Displaying a selection of activities. See all publications in the database
- (2018) Strategic Fit of Planning Environments: Towards an Integrated Framework. Lecture Notes in Business Information Processing. vol. 262.
- (2018) RFId technology in the manufacture of customized drainage and piping systems: a case study. IFAC-PapersOnLine. vol. 51 (11).
- (2018) Operationalizing lean principles for lead time reduction in engineer-to-order (ETO) operations: A case study. IFAC-PapersOnLine. vol. 51 (11).
- (2018) Grocery retail supply chain planning and control: Impact of consumer trends and enabling technologies. IFAC-PapersOnLine. vol. 51 (11).
- (2017) Logistics 4.0 and emerging sustainable business models. Advances in Manufacturing. vol. 5 (4).
- (2017) The fit of Industry 4.0 applications in manufacturing logistics: a multiple case study. Advances in Manufacturing. vol. 5 (4).
Part of book/report
- (2019) Digitalized manufacturing logistics in engineer-to-order operations. Advances in Production Management Systems. Towards Smart Production Management Systems : IFIP WG 5.7 International Conference, APMS 2019, Austin, TX, USA, September 1–5, 2019, Proceedings, Part II.
- (2018) Strategic Framework for Manual Assembly System Design. Advanced Manufacturing and Automation VII Gathers selected presentations from the 7th International Workshop of Advanced Manufacturing and Automation (IWAMA 2017), Changshu, China.
- (2016) Importance of production environments when applying Industry 4.0 to production logistics – a multiple case study. Advanced Manufacturing and Automation VI.
- (2016) Production Logistics 4.0. 2016.
- (2016) Frameworks for strategic fit of planning environments : a case based exploratory study. ILS 2016 . Kedge Business School; Bordeaux. 2016-06-01 - 2016-06-04.