Background and activities
- Synthesis and characterization of iron catalysts.
- The activity of the catalysts are tested for the Fischer Tropsch synthesis, with reactants (CO and H2) derived from biomass.
- Desireable products in the Fischer-Tropsch synthesis are often diesel and gasoline, but also short-chained hydrocarbons with terminal double bonds. The latter can, among other things, be used as building blocks in the synthesis of different polymers.
2015 - 2017 MSc in Chemistry, NTNU, Norway
- Specialization: Structural Chemistry
- Thesis: "Introduction of Rhenium into Porous Supports"
2012 - 2015 BSc in Chemistry, NTNU, Norway
- Specialization: Applied Theoretical Chemsitry
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2016) Molecular alignment in molecular fluids induced by coupling between density and thermal gradients. Physical Chemistry, Chemical Physics - PCCP. vol. 18 (17).
- (2017) Introduction of rhenium into porous supports. 2017.