Background and activities
- Iron-based Fischer Tropsch synthesis based on renewable feedstocks.
2015 - 2017 MSc in Chemistry, NTNU, Norway
- Specialization: Structural Chemistry
- Thesis: "Introduction of Rhenium into Porous Supports"
2012 - 2015 BSc in Chemistry, NTNU, Norway
- Specialization: Applied Theoretical Chemsitry
Scientific, academic and artistic work
Displaying a selection of activities. See all publications in the database
- (2016) Molecular alignment in molecular fluids induced by coupling between density and thermal gradients. Physical Chemistry, Chemical Physics - PCCP. vol. 18 (17).
- (2017) Introduction of rhenium into porous supports. 2017.
- (2016) Molecular alignment in confined fluids: Can we separate the influence of density and thermal gradients?. XXV SITGES Conference . SITGES; Barcelona. 2016-06-06 - 2016-06-10.
- (2015) Interplay between thermomolecular orientation and imposed density gradients in models of confined fluids. Pacifichem 2015 ; Honolulu. 2015-12-15 - 2015-12-21.