Jonas Kristoffer Sunde
Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2021) Restoration of annular zonal isolation using localized casing expansion (LCE) technology: Treatment of near-horizontal test sections containing a free-water channel. Journal of Petroleum Science and Engineering. vol. 208.
- (2021) Enhanced mechanical properties in 6082 aluminum alloy processed by cyclic deformation. Metals. vol. 11 (11).
- (2021) Effects of confinement pressure on the mechanical behavior of an oil well cement paste. Journal of Petroleum Science and Engineering. vol. 208.
- (2021) An improved modelling framework for strength and work hardening of precipitate strengthened Al–Mg–Si alloys. Materials Science & Engineering: A. vol. 832.
- (2021) Linking mechanical properties to precipitate microstructure in three Al-Mg-Si(-Cu) alloys. Materials Science & Engineering: A. vol. 807.
- (2021) On the microstructural origins of improvements in conductivity by heavy deformation and ageing of Al-Mg-Si alloy 6101. Materials Characterization. vol. 176.
- (2020) The effect of low Cu additions on precipitate crystal structures in overaged Al-Mg-Si(-Cu) alloys. Materials Characterization. vol. 160.
- (2019) Scanning Precession Electron Diffraction to aid Aluminum Alloy Development. Microscopy and Microanalysis. vol. 25.
- (2019) Crystallographic relationships of T-/S-phase aggregates in an Al–Cu–Mg–Ag alloy. Acta Materialia. vol. 166.
- (2019) In situ heating TEM observations of evolving nanoscale Al‐Mg‐Si‐Cu precipitates. Journal of Microscopy. vol. 279 (3).
- (2019) The effect of heavy deformation on the precipitation in an Al-1.3Cu-1.0Mg-0.4Si wt.% alloy. Materials & design. vol. 186.
- (2018) The evolution of precipitate crystal structures in an Al-Mg-Si(-Cu) alloy studied by a combined HAADF-STEM and SPED approach. Materials Characterization. vol. 142.
- (2017) Scanning Precession Electron Diffraction Study of Hybrid Precipitates in a 6xxx Series Aluminium Alloy. Microscopy and Microanalysis. vol. 23 (S1).
- (2017) Precipitate statistics in an Al-Mg-Si-Cu alloy from scanning precession electron diffraction data. Journal of Physics: Conference Series (JPCS). vol. 902 (1).
Part of book/report
- (2018) Effect of thermomechanical processing on microstructure and mechanical properties in an Al-Cu-Mg-Si alloy. ICAA16 : Proceedings of the 16th International Aluminum Alloys Conference 2018.
- (2020) The Effect of Elevated Temperatures on Precipitation in Aluminium Alloys. 2020. ISBN 978-82-326-4806-1. Doktoravhandlinger ved NTNU (229).