Jonas Kristoffer Sunde
Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2020) The effect of low Cu additions on precipitate crystal structures in overaged Al-Mg-Si(-Cu) alloys. Materials Characterization. vol. 160.
- (2019) Scanning Precession Electron Diffraction to aid Aluminum Alloy Development. Microscopy and Microanalysis. vol. 25.
- (2019) Crystallographic relationships of T-/S-phase aggregates in an Al–Cu–Mg–Ag alloy. Acta Materialia. vol. 166.
- (2019) In situ heating TEM observations of evolving nanoscale Al‐Mg‐Si‐Cu precipitates. Journal of Microscopy.
- (2019) The effect of heavy deformation on the precipitation in an Al-1.3Cu-1.0Mg-0.4Si wt.% alloy. Materials & design. vol. 186.
- (2018) The evolution of precipitate crystal structures in an Al-Mg-Si(-Cu) alloy studied by a combined HAADF-STEM and SPED approach. Materials Characterization. vol. 142.
- (2017) Scanning Precession Electron Diffraction Study of Hybrid Precipitates in a 6xxx Series Aluminium Alloy. Microscopy and Microanalysis. vol. 23 (S1).
- (2017) Precipitate statistics in an Al-Mg-Si-Cu alloy from scanning precession electron diffraction data. Journal of Physics: Conference Series. vol. 902 (1).
Part of book/report
- (2018) Effect of thermomechanical processing on microstructure and mechanical properties in an Al-Cu-Mg-Si alloy. ICAA16 : Proceedings of the 16th International Aluminum Alloys Conference 2018.