Jonas Rennemo Vaag
Background and activities
Clinical psychologist and phd in public health.
Scientific, academic and artistic work
Displaying a selection of activities. See all publications in the database
- (2021) Sociodemographic Correlates and Mental Health Comorbidities in Adolescents With Social Anxiety: The Young-HUNT3 Study, Norway. Frontiers in Psychology.
- (2021) School Functioning and Educational Aspirations in Adolescents With Social Anxiety—The Young-HUNT3 Study, Norway. Frontiers in Psychology. vol. 12.
- (2021) Driving Simulators in Teaching and Learning: A Qualitative Study. Supplemental instruction : volume 1: digital technologies.
- (2021) Has “The Ceiling” Rendered the Readiness for Interprofessional Learning Scale (RIPLS) Outdated?. Journal of Multidisciplinary Healthcare. vol. 14.
- (2021) Anxiety and Depression Symptom Level and Psychotherapy Use among Music and Art Students Compared to the General Student Population. Frontiers in Psychology. vol. 12.
- (2020) Psychosocial work environment among musicians and in the general workforce in Norway. Frontiers in Psychology. vol. 11.
- (2020) Praktisk organisasjonspsykologi. Gyldendal Akademisk. 2020. ISBN 9788205522626.
- (2020) Accepting driving simulators as a tool in driver instructor training. e-proceedings of the 30th European Safety and Reliability Conference and 15th Probabilistic Safety Assessment and Management Conference (ESREL2020 PSAM15).
- (2019) Demands and resources associated with mental health among Norwegian professional musicians. Work : A journal of Prevention, Assesment and rehabilitation. vol. 63 (1).
- (2019) Psychosocial Work Environment of Musicians: How does it differ from the general workforce?. International Symposium on Performance Science . University of Melbourne; Melbourne. 2019-07-16 - 2019-07-20.
- (2019) CLS – The need for another label?. 18th International Studying Leadership Conference. Putting Leadership in its Place . UWE Bristol. University of the West of England; Bristol. 2019-12-15 - 2019-12-17.
- (2019) Taking place in the third chair: Using technology in order to develop leadership reflection. 18th International Studying Leadership Conference. Putting Leadership in its Place . UWE Bristol. University of the West of England; Bristol. 2019-12-15 - 2019-12-17.
- (2019) Psychoeducational Groups versus Waitlist in Treatment of Attention-Deficit Hyperactivity/Impulsivity Disorder (ADHD) in Adults: A Protocol for a Pilot Randomized Waitlist-Controlled Multicenter Trial. BMC Pilot and Feasibility Studies.
- (2019) Digital Leadership. The 18th International Studying Leadership Conference: Putting Leadershio in its Place, 16th-17th December 2019.
- (2018) Personality Traits and the Use of Manual, Alternative, and mental Healthcare Services and medication in Norwegian Musicians. Personality and Individual Differences.
- (2018) Collective Leadership Learning (CLL) – Leader reflections on learning during higher-level, experience-based leadership education. Scandinavian Psychologist. vol. 5 (e13).
- (2018) Five-factor personality profiles among Norwegian musicians compared to the general workforce. Musicae Scientiae. vol. 22 (3).
- (2017) Choral singing as an arts-based organisational intervention: A qualitative study of employees’ experiences. Arts and Health. vol. 9 (1).
- (2017) Individual, lifestyle, and psychosocial factors related to insomnia among Norwegian musicians. Scandinavian Psychologist. vol. 4 (e19).
- (2017) INDIVIDUAL AND PSYCHOSOCIAL WORK FACTORS RELATED TO INSOMNIA IN MUSICIANS. Sleep. vol. 40.
- (2017) Musicians are High Consumers of Complementary and Alternative Healthcare Services: The Norwegian Musicians Health Project. Medical Problems of Performing Artists. vol. 32 (4).
- (2016) Symptoms of anxiety and depression among Norwegian musicians compared to the general workforce. Psychology of Music. vol. 44 (2).
- (2016) Use of psychotherapy and psychotropic medication among Norwegian musicians compared to the general workforce. Psychology of Music. vol. 44 (6).
- (2016) Sleep difficulties and insomnia symptoms in Norwegian musicians compared to the general population and workforce. Behavioral Sleep Medicine. vol. 14 (3).
- (2015) Anxiety and depression and work participation in 9300 Norwegian auxiliary nurses. Scandinavian Journal of Organizational Psychology. vol. 7 (1).
- (2014) Specific demands and resources in the career of the Norwegian freelance musician. Arts and Health. vol. 6 (3).
- (2014) "Sound of Well-being" revisited - Choir singing and well-being among Norwegian municipal employees. Journal of Applied Arts & Health. vol. 5 (1).
- (2013) Utilization of countervailing interventions to promote well-being and health. EAWOP 2013 . EAWOP; München. 2013-05-23 - 2013-05-26.
- (2013) Building Healthy Organizations Through Music and Culture Interventions. Salutogenic Organizations and Change. The concepts behind organizational health intervention research.
- (2013) Evaluating The Sound of Well-being. Work, Stress and Health 2013 . American Psychological Association; Los Angeles. 2013-05-17 - 2013-05-19.
- (2013) Lyden av Trivsel - en kulturbasert intervensjon på organisasjonsnivå. Norsk Psykologikongress . Norsk Psykologforening; Oslo. 2013-08-29 - 2013-08-30.
- (2013) The Sound of Well-Being - A Cultural Intervention Aiming to Improve Well-Being Among Norwegian Employees. Work, Stress and Health 2013 . American Psychological Association; Los Angeles. 2013-05-17 - 2013-05-19.
- (2013) The Sound of Well-Being - Choir Singing as an Organizational Intervention to Improve Well-Being in a Norwegian Municipality. Work, Stress and Health 2013 . American Psychological Association; Los Angeles. 2013-05-17 - 2013-05-19.
- (2013) Project “Evaluation of the Sound of Well-Being”. SEMPRE International Conference "Setting the tempo" . SEMPRE; Folkestone. 2013-04-19 - 2013-04-20.
- (2012) Musikerhelseprosjektet. Musikerhelsekonferansen (NUMI) . Norsk Underholdningsmedisinsk Institutt; Namsos. 2012-11-01 - 2012-11-02.
- (2012) Sound of well-being – choir singing as an intervention to improve well-being among employees in two Norwegian county hospitals. Arts and Health. vol. 5 (2).
- (2011) Process Index experiments: Independent manipulation of single dimensionsof organizational change processes. APA Work Stress and Health 2011 . American Psychological Association; Orlando. 2011-05-19 - 2011-05-22.
- (2011) Experimental simulation of organizational changeprocess healthiness: Developments towards shopfloor process management consultant tools. EAWOP 2011 . European Association of Work and Organizational Psychology; Maastricht. 2011-06-16 - 2011-06-16.
- (2009) Developing the Healthy Change Process Index: a new measure assessing management of organizational change processes. APA Work, Stress, and Health Conference . APA; San Juan, Puerto Rico. 2009-11-05 - 2009-11-08.
- (2009) Developing the Healthy Change Process Index: a new measure assessing management of organizational change processes. APA Work, Stress, and Health Conference . APA; 2009-11-05 - 2009-11-08.