Jonas Rennemo Vaag
Background and activities
Clinical psychologist and phd in public health.
Scientific, academic and artistic work
Displaying a selection of activities. See all publications in the database
- (2020) Psychosocial work environment among musicians and in the general workforce in Norway. Frontiers in Psychology. vol. 11.
- (2019) Demands and resources associated with mental health among Norwegian professional musicians. Work : A journal of Prevention, Assesment and rehabilitation. vol. 63 (1).
- (2019) Psychoeducational Groups versus Waitlist in Treatment of Attention-Deficit Hyperactivity/Impulsivity Disorder (ADHD) in Adults: A Protocol for a Pilot Randomized Waitlist-Controlled Multicenter Trial. BMC Pilot and Feasibility Studies.
- (2018) Personality Traits and the Use of Manual, Alternative, and mental Healthcare Services and medication in Norwegian Musicians. Personality and Individual Differences.
- (2018) Collective Leadership Learning (CLL) – Leader reflections on learning during higher-level, experience-based leadership education. Scandinavian Psychologist. vol. 5 (e13).
- (2018) Five-factor personality profiles among Norwegian musicians compared to the general workforce. Musicae Scientiae. vol. 22 (3).
- (2017) Choral singing as an arts-based organisational intervention: A qualitative study of employees’ experiences. Arts and Health. vol. 9 (1).
- (2017) Individual, lifestyle, and psychosocial factors related to insomnia among Norwegian musicians. Scandinavian Psychologist. vol. 4 (e19).
- (2017) Musicians are High Consumers of Complementary and Alternative Healthcare Services: The Norwegian Musicians Health Project. Medical Problems of Performing Artists. vol. 32 (4).
- (2016) Symptoms of anxiety and depression among Norwegian musicians compared to the general workforce. Psychology of Music. vol. 44 (2).
- (2016) Use of psychotherapy and psychotropic medication among Norwegian musicians compared to the general workforce. Psychology of Music. vol. 44 (6).
- (2016) Sleep difficulties and insomnia symptoms in Norwegian musicians compared to the general population and workforce. Behavioural Sleep Medicine. vol. 14 (3).
- (2015) Anxiety and depression and work participation in 9300 Norwegian auxiliary nurses. Scandinavian Journal of Organizational Psychology. vol. 7 (1).
- (2014) Specific demands and resources in the career of the Norwegian freelance musician. Arts and Health. vol. 6 (3).
- (2014) "Sound of Well-being" revisited - Choir singing and well-being among Norwegian municipal employees. Journal of Applied Arts & Health. vol. 5 (1).
- (2012) Sound of well-being – choir singing as an intervention to improve well-being among employees in two Norwegian county hospitals. Arts and Health. vol. 5 (2).
- (2020) Praktisk organisasjonspsykologi. Gyldendal Akademisk. 2020. ISBN 9788205522626.
Part of book/report
- (2019) Digital Leadership. The 18th International Studying Leadership Conference: Putting Leadershio in its Place, 16th-17th December 2019.
- (2013) Building Healthy Organizations Through Music and Culture Interventions. Salutogenic Organizations and Change. The concepts behind organizational health intervention research.