Background and activities
My resarch topic is "Multi-UAS iceberg detection, tracking and motion prediction", which is one of the topics included in the MarineUAS* project, a project in which I am also a member of the supervisory board.
Within this topic, my current focus is that of Multiple Target Tracking (MTT) over the vast geographical areas of the Arctic, which puts demands on the scalability of the standard algorithms.
* This project has received funding from the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme under the Marie Sklodowska-Curie grant agreement No 642153, as well as the Research Council of Norway through the Centres of Excellence funding scheme, grant number 223254 – NTNU-AMOS.
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
Part of book/report
- (2017) Spatially Indexed Clustering for Scalable Tracking of Remotely Sensed Drift Ice. 2017 IEEE Aerospace Conference.
- (2017) Cooperative Remote Sensing of Ice using a Spatially Indexed Labeled Multi-Bernoulli Filter. 2017 International Conference on Unmanned Aircraft Systems.
- (2017) Sea Ice Tracking with a Spatially Indexed Labeled Multi-Bernoulli Filter. 2017 20th International Conference on Information Fusion.
- (2017) Outline of a System for Integrated Adaptive Ice Tracking and Multi-Agent Path Planning. 2017 Workshop on Research, Education and Development of Unmanned Aerial Systems (RED-UAS).