Jonathan David Leipoldt
Background and activities
I currently work on a double doctarate at RKBU and the University of Groningen in the Netherlands. My PhD Project is about social climate in residential youth care institutions. More info about the project can be found here: http://www.ntnu.no/web/rkbu/live-a-life-in-residential-care. Furthermore, I am a co-founder and editor of Orthoreka!, a journal for excellent mastertheses at the University of Groningen.
Before taking the PhD I have worked as a policy advisor and psychometric analysist for examinations at the Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam. Furthermore, I have worked at a Triversum, child and adolescent psychiatry hospital as a research internship for the project `Mentalisation based treatment for adolescents with personality problems`.
- Personality problems
- Residential youth care
- Living environment
- Modern test theory
- Structural Equation Modelling
Teaching and supervision
- BA and MA thesis projects at University of Groningen
- Research practical for BA students in Pedagogics
- Statistic courses for BA students in Pedagogics
- Internship supervisor for MA students in Youth Care.
- Co-founder and editor of Orthoreka! An online open access platform for excellent and practically relevant mastertheses
- EUSARF Academy 2016 - Member of the organization commitee
- Member of the internal and external communication workgroup (University of Groningen)
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database