Background and activities
Hello, and welcome to my contact page.
I am a PhD-Candidate at the Department of Mechanical and Industrial Engineering. My background is in Mechanical Engineering, and I am currently doing a joint master's and PhD programme, specializing in Product Development.
Currently, I am researching for a research laboratory called TrollLABS, and my current topics are prototyping / knowledge / skills / learning in product development.
Feel free to contact me in any of the chanels listed on this page!
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2016) Learning in Product Development: Proposed Industry Experiment Using Reflective Prototyping. Procedia CIRP. vol. 50.
- (2016) Prototyping to Leverage Learning in Product Manufacturing Environments. Procedia CIRP. vol. 54.
Part of book/report
- (2017) Effortless Capture of Design Output - A Prerequisite for Building a Design Repository with Quantified Design Output. 2017 International Conference on Engineering, Technology and Innovation (ICE/ITMC) USB Proceedings.
- (2017) A Heuristic Approach for Early-Stage Product Development in Extreme Environments. 2017 International Conference on Engineering, Technology and Innovation (ICE/ITMC) USB Proceedings.
- (2016) Using Prototypes to Leverage Knowledge in Product Development: Examples from the Automotive Industry. 2016 IEEE International Systems Conference (SysCon 2016) Proceedings.
- (2016) Capturing Body Language in Engineering Design – Tools and Technologies. NordDesign 2016.