Joseph Samuel Schultz
Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2017) Can formal innovation training improve group- and organizational-level innovativeness in a healthcare setting?. Journal of Innovation and Entrepreneurship. vol. 6 (13).
- (2017) Can group climate explain innovative readiness for change?. Journal of Organizational Change Management. vol. 30 (3).
- (2016) Managing innovation in eldercare: A glimpse into what and how public organizations are planning to deliver healthcare services for their future elderly. International Journal of Healthcare Management. vol. 9 (3).
- (2015) Demystifying eldercare: Managing and innovating from a public-entity’s perspective. International Journal of Healthcare Management. vol. 8 (1).
- (2018) Akuttmottaket, Kapasitet i akuttmottaket, del 1: Når er fullt fullt i mottaket?. 2018.
- (2018) Kapasitet i Akuttmottaket, del 2: Tiltak som bør vurderes. 2018.
- (2018) Uttnyttelse av observasjonsenheten. 2018.
- (2017) Managing innovation processes in eldercare: Lessons from Norwegian municipalities. 2017. ISBN 978-82-326-2301-3. Doktoravhandlinger ved NTNU (2017:114).