Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2016) Migration distance is positively associated with sex-linked genetic diversity in passerine birds. Ethology Ecology & Evolution (Testo stampato). vol. 28 (1).
- (2016) Globally distributed Xyleborus species reveal recurrent intercontinental dispersal in a landscape of ancient worldwide distributions Phylogenetics and phylogeography. BMC Evolutionary Biology. vol. 16:37.
- (2016) An interspecific assessment of Bergmann’s rule in 22 mammalian families. BMC Evolutionary Biology. vol. 16 (222).
- (2014) The evolutionary history of Afrocanarian blue tits inferred from genomewide SNPs. Molecular Ecology. vol. 24 (1).
- (2013) Female promicuity is positively associated with neutral and selected genetic diversity in passerine birds. Evolution. vol. 67 (5).
- (2011) Migrating Lesser Spotted Woodpeckers Dendrocopos minor along the coast of southern Norway: where do they come from?. Ornis Fennica. vol. 88 (3).
- (2010) Reliability in aposematic signaling: Thoughts on evolution and aposematic life. Communicative & Integrative Biology. vol. 3 (1).
- (2009) Explaining the Evolution of Warning Coloration: Secreted Secondary Defence Chemicals May Facilitate the Evolution of Visual Aposematic Signals. PLoS ONE. vol. 4 (6).