Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2020) Program for data extraction in primary health records: a valid tool for knowledge production in general praktice?. BMC Research Notes. vol. 13 (20).
- (2019) Moderately increased albuminuria, chronic kidney disease and incident dementia: the HUNT study. BMC Nephrology. vol. 20:261.
- (2019) Validity of the FINDRISC as a prediction tool for diabetes in a contemporary Norwegian population: a 10-year follow-up of the HUNT study. BMJ Open Diabetes Research & Care. vol. 7:e000769.
- (2019) May telephone surveys provide reliable public health surveillance data for municipalities? Mode effects differ between categories of questions. The HUNT Study, Norway. Norsk Epidemiologi. vol. 28 (1-2).
- (2018) The association of high sensitivity C-reactive protein and incident Alzheimer disease in patients 60 years and older: The HUNT study, Norway. Immunity & Ageing. vol. 15 (4).
- (2018) Basic lifestyle advice to individuals at high risk of type 2 diabetes: a 2-year population-based diabetes prevention study. The DE-PLAN intervention in the HUNT Study, Norway. BMJ Open Diabetes Research & Care. vol. 6 (1).
- (2017) Er eldre HUNT-deltagere friskere enn f?r?. Tidsskrift for Den norske legeforening. vol. 137 (17).
- (2017) Association between blood pressure and Alzheimer disease measured up to 27 years prior to diagnosis: the HUNT Study. Alzheimer's Research & Therapy. vol. 9 (1).
- (2016) The genetics of blood pressure regulation and its target organs from association studies in 342,415 individuals. Nature Genetics. vol. 48 (10).
- (2016) Jakten på helsefremmende faktorer i epidemiologisk forskning: Eksempler fra Helseundersøkelsen i Nord-Trøndelag (HUNT). Norsk Epidemiologi. vol. 26 (1-2).
- (2016) Blood pressure changes during 22-year of follow-up in large general population - the HUNT Study, Norway. BMC Cardiovascular Disorders. vol. 16.
- (2016) Kultur og helse i HUNT – En metodeevaluering. Norsk Epidemiologi. vol. 26 (1-2).
- (2016) Impact of sex and age on the performance of FINDRISC: The HUNT study in Norway. BMJ Open Diabetes Research & Care. vol. 4 (1).
- (2016) The impact of iron status and smoking on blood divalent metal concentrations in Norwegian women in the HUNT2 Study. Journal of Trace Elements in Medicine and Biology. vol. 38.
- (2016) A 15-year follow-up study of sense of humor and causes of mortality: The Nord-Trøndelag Health study. Psychosomatic Medicine. vol. 78 (3).
- (2015) Sedentary behaviour and risk of mortality from all-causes and cardiometabolic diseases in adults: Evidence from the HUNT3 population cohort. British Journal of Sports Medicine. vol. 49 (11).
- (2015) Somatisk helse hos pasienter ved en ruspoliklinikk. Tidsskrift for Den norske legeforening. vol. 135 (2).
- (2015) Genetic Effects on Longitudinal Changes from Healthy to Adverse Weight and Metabolic Status—The HUNT Study. PLOS ONE. vol. 10 (10).
- (2015) Alcohol consumption and risk of dementia up to 27 years later in a large, population-based sample: the HUNT study, Norway. European Journal of Epidemiology (EJE). vol. 30 (9).
- (2014) Mental health and wellbeing in spouses of persons with dementia: the Nord-Trøndelag health study. BMC Public Health. vol. 14 (1).