Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2020) Implementing a healthy postpartum lifestyle after gestational diabetes or preeclampsia: a qualitative study of the partner’s role. BMC Pregnancy and Childbirth. vol. 20 (66).
- (2020) Postpartum lifestyle interventions among women with pre-eclampsia: a scoping review protocol. BMJ Open.
- (2020) Low grade albuminuria as a risk factor for subtypes of stroke - the HUNT Study in Norway. BMC Neurology.
- (2020) Life course trajectories of Maternal Cardiovascular Risk Factors according to Offspring Birthweight: The HUNT Study. Scientific Reports.
- (2019) Association of Conventional Cardiovascular Risk Factors with Cardiovascular Disease after Hypertensive Disorders of Pregnancy: Analysis of the Nord-Tr?ndelag Health Study. JAMA cardiology. vol. 4 (7).
- (2019) Preeclampsia, gestational diabetes and later risk of cardiovascular disease: Women's experiences and motivation for lifestyle changes explored in focus group interviews. BMC Pregnancy and Childbirth. vol. 19 (1).
- (2018) The impact of parity on life course blood pressure trajectories: the HUNT study in Norway. European Journal of Epidemiology (EJE).
- (2018) Life course trajectories of cardiovascular risk factors in women with and without hypertensive disorders in first pregnancy: The HUNT study in Norway. Journal of the American Heart Association. vol. 7 (15).
- (2018) Early or late pregnancy loss and development of clinical cardiovascular disease risk factors: a prospective cohort study. BJOG: an International Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology. vol. 126 (1).
- (2018) Does pregnancy alter life-course lipid trajectories? Evidence from the HUNT Study in Norway. Journal of Lipid Research. vol. 59 (12).
- (2018) Does pregnancy complication history improve cardiovascular disease risk prediction? Findings from the HUNT study in Norway. European Heart Journal. vol. 40 (14).
- (2018) Impact of eating disorders on obstetric outcomes in a large clinical sample: A comparison with the HUNT study. International Journal of Eating Disorders.
- (2017) Reproductive and hormonal risk factors of breast cancer: A historical perspective. International Journal of Women's Health. vol. 9.
- (2016) Validity of a selection of pregnancy complications in the Medical Birth Registry of Norway. Acta Obstetricia et Gynecologica Scandinavica. vol. 95 (5).
- (2014) Anthropometric factors and risk of molecular breast cancer subtypes among postmenopausal Norwegian women. International Journal of Cancer. vol. 135 (11).
- (2014) Reproductive history and the risk of molecular breast cancer subtypes in a prospective study of Norwegian women. Cancer Causes and Control. vol. 25 (7).