June Frengen Kojen
Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2020) TLR8 and complement C5 induce cytokine release and thrombin activation in human whole blood challenged with Gram-positive bacteria. Journal of Leukocyte Biology. vol. 107 (4).
- (2019) Human Toll-like receptor 8 (TLR8) is an important sensor of pyogenic bacteria, and is attenuated by cell surface TLR signaling. Frontiers in Immunology. vol. 10:1209 (May).
- (2017) Toll-Like Receptor 8 Is a Major Sensor of Group B Streptococcus But Not Escherichia coli in Human Primary Monocytes and Macrophages. Frontiers in Immunology. vol. 8.
- (2015) TLR8 senses Staphylococcus aureus RNA in human primary monocytes and macrophages and induces IFN-β production via a TAK1-IKKβ-IRF5 signaling pathway. Journal of Immunology. vol. 195 (3).
- (2013) Dynamics of immune effector mechanisms during infection with Mycobacterium aviumin C57BL/6 mice. Immunology. vol. 140 (2).