Background and activities
Jun Tang obtained his Ph.D. degree in Ocean Acoustics from Harbin Engineering University, China, in 2019.
- Acoustic propagation charateristics in oceans and elastic sediments
- Numerical models for 3D ocean acoustic propagation
Scientific, academic and artistic work
Displaying a selection of activities. See all publications in the database
- (2018) On the Method of Source Images for the Wedge Problem Solution in Ocean Acoustics: Some Corrections and Appendices. Acoustical Physics. vol. 64 (2).
- (2018) Horizontal refraction of sound waves resulting in elliptical polarization of horizontal particle displacement and deflection of horizontal energy flux. Shengxue Xuebao/Acta Acustica. vol. 43 (2).
- (2017) Three-dimensional parabolic equation model for seismo-acoustic propagation: Theoretical development and preliminary numerical implementation. Chinese Physics B. vol. 26 (11).
- (2017) Applications of seismo-acoustic propagation modelling: Nuclear explosion and wind turbine noise. OCEANS . MTS/IEEE; Aberdeen. 2017-06-19 - 2017-06-22.
- (2017) An analysis of horizontal refraction in the problem of sound propagation in wedge-shaped oceans. OCEANS . MTS/IEEE; Aberdeen. 2017-06-19 - 2017-06-22.