Background and activities
Description of projects and research can be found on the webpage for our research group: https://www.ntnu.no/psykologi/research-group-for-safety-and-human-factors
Scientific, academic and artistic work
Displaying a selection of activities. See all publications in the database
- (2016) Suggested improvements to the definitions of Standardized Plant Analysis of Risk-Human Reliability Analysis (SPAR-H) performance shaping factors, their levels and multipliers and the nominal tasks. Reliability Engineering & System Safety. vol. 145.
- (2016) Interorganizational complexity and organizational accident risk: A literature review. Safety Science. vol. 82.
- (2015) Task complexity as a performance shaping factor: A review and recommendations in Standardized Plant Analysis Risk-Human Reliability Analysis (SPAR-H) adaption. Safety Science. vol. 76.
- (2015) SAFETY MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS - DEFINITIONS,CHALLENGES FOR USE AND RECOMMENDATIONS FOR IMPROVEMENTS. Safety Science Monitor. vol. 19 (1).
- (2014) The role of exercise during adolescence on adult happiness and mood. Leisure Studies. vol. 33 (4).
- (2014) Integrating human related errors with technical errors to determine causes behind offshore accidents. Safety Science. vol. 63.
- (2014) Effects of trust in high-risk organizations during technological changes. Cognition, Technology & Work. vol. 17 (1).
- (2014) Human-Reliability Analysis for the Petroleum Industry: Lessons Learned from Applying SPAR-H. SPE Economics & Management. vol. 6 (4).
- (2014) Safety Management Systems as communication in an oil and gas producing company. Safety Science. vol. 72.
- (2013) The academic and psychological benefits of exercise in healthy children and adolescents. European Journal of Psychology of Education. vol. 28 (3).