Background and activities
PhD candidate in compact offshore heat exchangers since 2015.
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2018) A new approach to the identification of high-potential materials for cost-efficient membrane-based post-combustion CO2 capture. Sustainable Energy & Fuels.
- (2017) CO2 Capture in Natural Gas Production by Adsorption Processes. Energy Procedia. vol. 114.
- (2016) Membrane properties required for post-combustion CO2 capture at coal-fired power plants. Journal of Membrane Science. vol. 511.
- (2014) Integration aspects of reactive absorption for post-combustion CO2 capture from NGCC (natural gas combined cycle) power plants. Energy. vol. 78.
- (2014) Multi-stage membrane processes for CO2 capture from cement industry. Energy Procedia. vol. 63.
- (2014) Multi-criteria analyses of two solvent and one low-temperature concepts for acid gas removal from natural gas. Journal of Natural Gas Science and Engineering. vol. 20.
- (2014) A Systematic Method for Membrane CO2 Capture Modeling and Analysis. Energy Procedia. vol. 63.
- (2017) CO2 capture in Natural Gas Production by adsorption processes for CO2 storage, EOR and EGR. 2017.