Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2019) Feasibility of supercontinuum sources for use in glucose sensing by absorption spectroscopy. Proceedings of SPIE, the International Society for Optical Engineering. vol. 11073.
- (2019) Glucose sensing by absorption spectroscopy using lensed optical fibers. Applied Optics. vol. 58 (10).
- (2018) A review of optical methods for continuous glucose monitoring. Applied spectroscopy reviews (Softcover ed.). vol. 54 (7).
- (2018) Multiple light coupling and routing via a microspherical resonator integrated in a T-shaped optical fiber configuration system. Micromachines. vol. 9 (10).
- (2018) Micro-lensed optical fibers for a surface-enhanced Raman scattering sensing probe. Optics Letters. vol. 43 (24).
Part of book/report
- (2018) A miniaturized ball-lensed fiber optic NIR transmission spectroscopy-based glucose sensor. Advanced Photonics Technical Digest - Optical Sensors.
- (2018) Improving Multivariate Analysis in Mid-Infrared Spectroscopy for Biosensing. Advanced Photonics Technical Digest - Optical Sensors.
- (2018) Towards Fiber-Optic Raman Spectroscopy for Glucose Sensing. Advanced Photonics Technical Digest - Optical Sensors.