Background and activities
I am involved in the Thermal Two-Phase Flow Laboratory and conduct a research on numerical simulation of multiphase flow.
Research interests are multiphase flow, flow assurance, computational fluid dynamics, phase-field model, least-squares method, spectral element method and high-performance computing.
Also I have experiences on experiments of flow boiling and nano structures, chemical process design, and project management in IP startup.
MSc, Ocean System Engineering, Korea Advanced Institutes of Science and Technology, The Republic of Korea
BSc1. Naval Architecture and Ocean Engineering, Seoul National University, The Republic of Korea
BSc2. Chemical and Biological Engineering, Seoul National University, The Republic of Korea
Scientific, academic and artistic work
Displaying a selection of activities. See all publications in the database
- (2016) Least-Squares Method for Incompressible Two-phase Flow with Large Density and Viscosity Differences. The World Congress on Momentum, Heat and Mass Transfer (MHMT2016) ; Prague. 2016-04-04 - 2016-04-05.
- (2016) Numerical Solution of Coupled Cahn-Hilliard and Navier-Stokes System Using the Least-Squares Spectral Element Method. Heat Transfer, Fluid Engineering & Nanochannels, Microchannels, and Minichannels (HT/FE/ICNMM) ; Washington DC. 2016-07-10 - 2016-07-14.
- (2016) Numerical Solution of Incompressible Cahn-Hilliard and Navier-Stokes System with Large Density and Viscosity Ratio Using the Least-Squares Spectral Element Method. Journal of Fluid Flow, Heat and Mass Transfer. vol. 3.
- (2016) Phase field models for two-phase flow. International Workshop on New Understanding in Nanoscale/Microscale Phase Change ; Trondheim. 2016-06-12 - 2016-06-16.
- (2015) THE LEAST SQUARES SPECTRAL ELEMENT METHOD FOR THE NAVIER- STOKES AND CAHN-HILLIARD EQUATIONS. ASME-JSME-KSME 2015 Joint Fluids Engineering Conference ; Seoul. 2015-07-26 - 2015-07-31.