Background and activities
BBOA3010 Corporate Finance
BFIN4012 Interest Income Securities
BBOA2044 Financial Institutions and Markets
BFIN4010 Market Perceptions of Corporate Financial Information
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2020) Market Volatility and Investors’ View of Firm-Level Risk: A Case of Green Firms. Journal of Risk and Financial Management. vol. 13 (8).
- (2020) Do co-opted boards strategically choose LGBT-supportive policies?. International Review of Financial Analysis. vol. 73.
- (2020) Is the market surprised by the surprise?. International Journal of Disclosure and Governance. vol. 17.
- (2019) Can Bitcoin be a diversifier, hedge or safe haven tool?. Cogent Economics & Finance. vol. 7 (1).
- (2017) Ownership structure and firm performance: An empirical analysis of Chinese Companies. Applied Economics and Finance. vol. 4 (2).
- (2017) Can board gender diversity promote corporate social performance?. Corporate Governance : The international journal of business in society. vol. 17 (5).
- (2017) The role of the institutional framework in the relationship between earnings management and corporate social performance. Corporate Social Responsibility and Environmental Management. vol. 24 (6).
- (2015) Does gender diverse board mean less earnings management?. Finance Research Letters. vol. 14.
- (2014) Ownership Structure and Earnings Announcements: Evidence from China. Economics & Finance Review. vol. 4 (2).
- (2012) Stock index return forecasting: The information of the constituents. Economics Letters. vol. 116.
- (2011) A re-examination of the relationship between volatility, liquidity and trading activity. Pecunia: Revista de la Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales. vol. special issue on financial markets.
- (2008) Dynamics of Market Variables on the Taiwan Stock Exchange. Academy of Taiwan Business Management Review. vol. 4 (1).
- (2007) Liquidity Commonality and the Intervalling Effect. Accounting and Finance. vol. 47 (2).
- (2006) Aggregate Liquidity and Commonality in Liquidity on the LSE. Journal of International Finance and Economics. vol. 3 (1).
- (2006) Inter-day Dynamics of Market Variables on the LSE. Journal of International Finance and Economics. vol. 4 (1).
- (2009) Study Guide: Globalisation of Financial Markets. 2009. ISBN 978-1-84516-810-0.
- (2009) Globalisation of Financial Markets. 2009. ISBN 978-1-84516-810-0.
- (2008) Customers' Perception of Online Banking Provision: A Means to Improve Profitability in Banks?. 2008. ISBN 978-0-9552685-5-7.
Part of book/report
- (2017) Ulike eiere - ulik risiko og lønnsomhet?. Bred og spiss! NTNU Handelshøyskolen 50 år: En vitenskapelig jubileumsantologi.
- (2016) Chapter 18 – Reputational Damage After Major Accidents. Dynamic Risk Analysis in the Chemical and Petroleum Industry.