Background and activities
A process engineer with broad experience within R&D, production processes, process design, process simulations, designing and rating of heat exchangers, thermodynamic modeling, fluid mechanics, heat transport phenomenon and data analysis. Currently, my research focuses on designing and rating of condenser and evaporator for the R744 refrigeration system.
Scientific, academic and artistic work
Displaying a selection of activities. See all publications in the database
- (2015) Impact of water film thickness on kinetic rate of mixed hydrate formation during injection of CO2 into CH4 hydrate. AIChE Journal. vol. 61 (11).
- (2014) Hydrate phase transition kinetics from Phase Field Theory with implicit hydrodynamics and heat transport. International Journal of Greenhouse Gas Control. vol. 29.
- (2012) Phase field theory modeling of methane fluxes from exposed natural gas hydrate heservoirs. AIP Conference Proceedings. vol. 1504.
- (2011) Phase Field Theory Modeling of CH4/CO2 gas hydrates in gravity fields. International Journal of Geology. vol. 5 (2).
- (2017) Nano to Micro Scale Modeling of Hydrate Phase Transition Kinetics. 2017. ISBN 978-82-308-3061-1.
- (2009) Phase Field Theory Modeling of CH4 and CO2 Fluxes from Exposed Natural Gas Hydrate Reservoirs. 2009.
- (2011) Multiscale modelling of CO2 storage in cold reservoirs. CECAM workshop ; Lausanne. 2011-06-22 - 2011-06-24.
- (2011) Phase field theory of CH4/CO2 gas hydrates in gravity fields. International Conference on Gas Hydrates . Meeting Makers; Edinburgh international conference center. 2011-07-17 - 2011-07-21.
- (2009) Phase Field Theory modeling of methane fluxes from exposed natural gas hydrate reservoirs. ICCMSE 2009 ; 2009-09-28 - 2009-10-04.