Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2017) Dielectric media considered as vacuum with sources. American Journal of Physics. vol. 85 (11).
- (2003) Effect of Acoustic Birefringence on Acoustooptic Interaction in Birefringent Two-Mode Optical Fibers. Journal of Lightwave Technology. vol. 21 (2).
- (2000) Measurement of the Differential Dispersion Coefficient in Two-Mode Fibers. Journal of Lightwave Technology. vol. 18 (12).
- (1999) Fiber distributed-feedback lasers used as acoustic sensors in air. Applied Optics. vol. 38 (22).
- (1998) Axial variations in the acoustooptic phase-mismatch coefficient of two-mode fibers. Journal of Lightwave Technology. vol. 16 (12).
- (1998) Contributions to wavelength shifts of DFB fiber lasers used as acoustic sensors in air. Proceedings of SPIE, the International Society for Optical Engineering. vol. 3483.
- (1997) Theoretical concepts of a novel Vernier-based fringe-counting fibre optic sensor. IEE Proceedings - Optoelectronics. vol. 144 (3).
- (1997) Acousto-optic mode coupling of partially coherent light in tow-mode optical fibers. Optical Review. vol. 4 (1A).
- (1993) Strain distribution and optical propagation in tension-coiled fibers. Optics Letters.
- (1992) Thermal noise in optical fibers and its influence on long distance coherent communication systems. Journal of Lightwave Technology. vol. LT-10 (1).
- (1991) Computer Simulations of Bistable Dynamics of a Two-Mode Laser with Symmetric or Asymmetric Gain Conditions. IEEE Journal of Quantum Electronics. vol. 27 (10).
- (1974) Monte-Carlo Calculation of Electron Transport in Polar Semiconductors. Journal of Physics and Chemistry of Solids. vol. 35.
- (1992) Metode for måling av hastighet til haglrikosjetter. 1992. SINTEF DELAB rapport.
Part of book/report
- (2005) Acousto-optic interactions in few-mode optical fibers. Guided Wave Optical Components and Devices: Basics, Technology, and Applications.
- (1995) Bragg-spredning beskrevet som kobling mellom modi (Coupled-mode theory). 1995.