Background and activities
PhD fellow at the Faculty of Medicine, Department of Public Health and General Practice and member of allmennmedisinsk forskningsenhet.
- BSc, Bachelor of Nursing, Høgskolen i Sør Trøndelag (HIST), 1994
- Postgraduate studies in intensive care nursing, 2000
- MSc, Master of Health Science NTNU, 2011
- Use of alcohol and psychotropic drugs among elderly (HUNT2 and HUNT3)
- Main supervisor: Anne S. Helvik
- Co-supervisors: Geir Selbæk, Knut Engedal and Arnfinn Seim
- The project is funded by Extrastiftelsen and partly by Nasjonal kompetansetjeneste, Aldring og Helse
- Heart failure, malnutrtion and nutritional risk
- Use of alcohol and psychotropic drugs among elderly
Morgendagens eldre: «Fra kamferdrops til champagne og vin?», forebygging.no
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2017) Use of alcohol and drugs with addiction potential among older women and men in a population-based study. The Nord-Trøndelag Health Study 2006-2008 (HUNT3). PLoS ONE. vol. 12 (9).
- (2016) Nutritional risk is associated with long term mortality in hospitalized patients with chronic heart failure. Clinical Nutrition ESPEN. vol. 12.
- (2015) Nutritional risk screening in hospitalized patients with heart failure. Clinical Nutrition. vol. 34 (2).
- (2011) Screening av ernæringsmessig risiko i et hospitalisert kronisk hjertesviktsutvalg. 2011.