Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2017) Deltakelse for eldre som mottar hjemmetjeneste. Tidsskrift for omsorgsforskning. vol. 3 (1).
- (2016) Older Adults Recently Diagnosed with Age-Related Vision Loss: Readjusting to Everyday Life. Activities, Adaptation & Aging. vol. 40 (4).
- (2015) Experiences of Staying Healthy in Relationally Demanding jobs: An Interpretative Phenomenological Study of Work-Engaged Nurses in the Hospital. Open Journal of Nursing.
- (2015) Physical activity patterns in older men. Physical & Occupational Therapy in Geriatrics. vol. 33 (1).
- (2015) Day activity centres-work for people with intellectual disabilities: A Norwegian perspective. Work : A journal of Prevention, Assesment and rehabilitation. vol. 50 (2).
- (2015) Discourses of Participation in Work among Men and Women in Vocational Rehabilitation. Journal of Occupational Science. vol. 22 (3).
- (2015) Taking home-based services into everyday life; older adults' participation with service providers in the context of receiving home-based services. Scandinavian Journal of Disability Research. vol. 17 (1).
- (2014) Importance of Participation in Major Life Areas Matters for Return to Work. Journal of occupational rehabilitation.
- (2014) Evaluation of participation in occupations of older adults receiving home-based services. British Journal of Occupational Therapy. vol. 77 (3).
- (2013) Day actvity centres - work for people with intelectual disabilities: A norwegian perspective. Work : A journal of Prevention, Assesment and rehabilitation.
- (2013) Understanding experiences of participation among men and women with chronic musculoskeletal pain in vocational rehabilitation. Work : A journal of Prevention, Assesment and rehabilitation. vol. 45 (2).
- (2012) Fremme aktivitet og deltakelse for eldre - et middel for å nå de helsepolitiske mål og aktiv aldring. Ergoterapeuten.
- (2012) Older adults who receive home-based services, on the verge of passivity: the perspective of service providers. International Journal of Older People Nursing.
- (2012) The exhausting dilemmas faced by home-care service providers when enhancing participation among older adults receiving home care. Scandinavian Journal of Caring Sciences. vol. 26 (3).
- (2012) Activity as a tool in language training for immigrants and refugees. Scandinavian Journal of Occupational Therapy. vol. 19 (6).
- (2012) Older Homecare Service Recipients' Satisfaction with Participation in daily Life Activities. Physical & Occupational Therapy in Geriatrics. vol. 30 (2).
- (2012) Participation in Older Home Care Recipients: A Value-Based Process. Activities, Adaptation & Aging. vol. 36.
- (2011) The ups and downs of social participation:experiences of wheelchair users in Norway. Disability and Rehabilitation. vol. 33 (25-26).
- (2011) Professional carers' perspectives on participation for older adults living in place. Disability and Rehabilitation. vol. 33 (7).
- (2009) Encountering staff in the home: Three older adults' experience during six months of home-based rehabilitation. Disability and Rehabilitation. vol. 31 (8).