Background and activities
- Structural integrity of Additively Manufactured Components
- Fracture Mechanics
- Finite Element Analysis
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2020) Additively manufactured CrMnFeCoNi/AlCoCrFeNiTi0.5 laminated high-entropy alloy with enhanced strength-plasticity synergy. Scripta Materialia. vol. 183.
- (2020) Collection of experimental data for multiaxial fatigue criteria verification. Fatigue & Fracture of Engineering Materials & Structures (FFEMS). vol. 43 (1).
- (2020) A diagram for capturing and predicting failure locations in notch geometries produced by additive manufacturing. International Journal of Fatigue. vol. 134.
- (2020) The effect of defects and notches in quasi-static and fatigue loading of Inconel 718 specimens produced by selective laser melting. International Journal of Fatigue. vol. 137.
- (2020) Fatigue assessment of as‐built and heat‐treated Inconel 718 specimens produced by additive manufacturing including notch effects. Fatigue & Fracture of Engineering Materials & Structures (FFEMS). vol. 43 (10).
- (2019) Formation of fully equiaxed grain microstructure in additively manufactured AlCoCrFeNiTi0.5 high entropy alloy. Materials & design. vol. 184.
- (2019) Additive manufacturing of fine-grained and dislocation-populated CrMnFeCoNi high entropy alloy by laser engineered net shaping. Materials Science & Engineering: A. vol. 761.
- (2019) A comparison between numerical and approximate methods for rapid calculation of NSIFs. Theoretical and applied fracture mechanics (Print). vol. 101.
- (2019) Notch-Defect Interaction in Additively Manufactured Inconel 718. International Journal of Fatigue. vol. 122.
- (2019) What is going on with fatigue of additively manufactured metals?. Material Design & Processing Communications.
- (2019) Fatigue of additively manufactured 316L stainless steel: The influence of porosity and surface roughness. Fatigue & Fracture of Engineering Materials & Structures (FFEMS). vol. 42 (9).