Knut Lyng Sandvik
Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2014) Iron ore flotation with environmentally friendly reagents. Minerals & metallurgical processing. vol. 31 (2).
- (2011) Mechanically activated minerals as a sink for CO2. Advanced Powder Technology. vol. 22 (3).
- (2010) Kampen for å overleve, Innføringen av flotasjon ved Røros Kobberverk. Fjell-folk. vol. 35.
- (2007) Recovery of Carbon from used aluminium electrolysis anode butts - a new treatment of anode butts for recycling. Medellanden från MinFo.
- (2005) Coke Quality Effect on the Grinding in an Air Swept Ball Mill Circuit. Journal of Light Metals.
- (2004) NORWAY. Mining Journal. vol. 2003.
- (2003) Norway. Mining Annual Review.
- (2002) Modelling copper adsorption on olivine process dust using a simple linear multivariable regression model. Minerals Engineering. vol. 15 (10).
- (2002) Norway. Mining Annual Review. vol. 2002 (2002).
- (2001) Study on copper adsorption on olivine. Journal of University of Science and Technology Beijing. vol. 8 (1).
- (2001) Norway (Mining Production). Mining Annual Review.
- (2001) A century of processing of fine grained iron ores in Norway. Int. Mining and Minerals.
- (2000) Using tailings as heavy metal adsorbents - the effect of buffering capacity. Minerals Engineering. vol. 13 (7).
- (2000) Norway. Mining Annual Review. vol. 1.0.
- (2000) Copper adsorption on olivine. Journal of University of Science and Technology Beijing. vol. 7 (4).
- (1999) Immunohistochemical evaluation of the proliferation marker Ki67 in archival material. Journal of Clinical Pathology.
- (1999) Norway. Mining Journal. vol. 332 (8537).
- (1999) Change from pressure crushing in roller mills to impact crushing in production of mineral sand. Powder Technology. vol. 105.
- (1998) Norway. Mining Journal. vol. 330 (8485).
- (1997) A century of processing of fine grained iron ores in Norway. Iron and steel. vol. 32 (Suppl.).