Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2019) Common nodes of virus-host interaction revealed through an integrated network analysis. Frontiers in Immunology. vol. 10.
- (2019) The TLR4 adaptor TRAM controls the phagocytosis of Gram-negative bacteria by interacting with the Rab11-family interacting protein 2. PLoS Pathogens. vol. 15:e1007684 (3).
- (2019) Dynamics of Dual Specificity Phosphatases and Their Interplay with Protein Kinases in Immune Signaling. International Journal of Molecular Sciences. vol. 20 (9).
- (2018) Coactivation of TLR2 and TLR8 in primary human monocytes triggers a distinct inflammatory signaling response. Frontiers in Physiology. vol. 9 (MAY).
- (2018) Proteogenomic analysis to identify missing proteins from haploid cell lines. Proteomics. vol. 18:1700386 (8).
- (2017) Critical Nodes of Viral Modulation revealed through an Integrated Network Analysis of Host-Virus Interaction Landscape. European Journal of Immunology.
- (2015) Characterization of DIP0733, a multi-functional virulence factor of Corynebacterium diphtheriae. Microbiology.
- (2019) Novel insights on human–virus interactions through genome–wide approaches. 2019. ISBN 978-82-326-3824-6.