Background and activities
- Home energy management
- Demand Side Management
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2015) Home energy management system for electricity cost savings and comfort preservation. Proceedings of IEEE International Conference on Consumer Electronics-Berlin. vol. 2015-February (February).
- (2014) Demand Side Focused Simulation Platform for the Evaluation of Demand Side Management Approaches. IEEE PES Innovative Smart Grid Technologies Conference Europe.
- (2013) Architecture and Functional Framework for Home Energy Management Systems. Lecture Notes in Computer Science (LNCS). vol. 8115.
- (2012) OWL-based node capability parameter configuration. Lecture Notes in Computer Science (LNCS). vol. 7479.
Part of book/report
- (2015) Electric Vehicle Charging Scheduling and Analysis on Impact to Electric Vehicle Owners' Comfort. 2015 IEEE Innovative Smart Grid Technologies - Asia Conference Proceedings.
- (2014) Home Energy Management System for Electricity Cost Savings and Comfort Preservation. Proceedings 2014 IEEE Fourth International Conference on Consumer Electronics - Berlin.
- (2014) Merging IEC CIM and DMTF CIM - A step towards an improved Smart Grid information model. 20th EUNICE Open European Summer School and Conference 2014.
- (2013) On Adaptable Smart Home Energy Systems. AUPEC 2013 Proceedings.
- (2016) Smart Grid Demand Response with Mutual Utility-Consumer Benefits. 2016. ISBN 978-82-326-1914-6. Doktoravhandlinger ved NTNU (2016:288).