Background and activities
Speciality: Drones and embedded systems.
Graduated with a PhD from the department of Engineering Cybernetics in 2017.
Scientific, academic and artistic work
Displaying a selection of activities. See all publications in the database
- (2018) Autonomous recovery of a fixed-wing UAV using a net suspended by two multirotor UAVs. Journal of Field Robotics. vol. 35 (5).
- (2017) Nonlinear Control with Swing Damping of a Multirotor UAV with Suspended Load. Journal of Intelligent and Robotic Systems. vol. 88 (2-4).
Part of book/report
- (2016) Coordinated Control Concept for Recovery of a Fixed-Wing UAV on a Ship using a Net Carried by Multirotor UAVs. 2016 International Conference on Unmanned Aircraft Systems (ICUAS).
- (2015) Nonlinear control of a multirotor UAV with suspended load. 2015 International Conference on Unmanned Aircraft Systems (ICUAS).
- (2015) Cooperative path-following for multirotor UAVs with a suspended payload. 2015 IEEE Conference on Control Applications, CCA 2015.
- (2015) Autonomous visual navigation of Unmanned Aerial Vehicle for wind turbine inspection. 2015 International Conference on Unmanned Aircraft Systems (ICUAS).
- (2017) Coordinated Control of Multirotors for Suspended Load Transportation and Fixed-Wing Net Recovery. Norges teknisk-naturvitenskapelige universitet. 2017. ISBN 978-82-326-2416-4. Doktoravhandlinger ved NTNU (172).