Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2017) Fatigue and cognition: Pupillary responses to problem-solving in early multiple sclerosis patients. Brain and Behavior. vol. 7 (7).
- (2017) Prognostic Factors for Persistent Leg-Pain in Patients Hospitalized with Acute Sciatica. Spine. vol. 42 (5).
- (2017) Cognitive event-related potentials during the sub-acute phase of severe traumatic brain injury and their relationship to outcome. Journal of Neurotrauma. vol. 34 (22).
- (2017) The association of sleepiness, insomnia, sleep disturbance and pain. A study amongst shiftworking nurses. Sleep and Biological Rhythms.
- (2017) Night-shift work is associated with increased pain perception. Scandinavian Journal of Work, Environment and Health. vol. 43 (3).
- (2017) Long-Term improvement after combined immunomodulation in early post-H1N1 vaccination narcolepsy. Neurology: Neuroimmunology and neuroinflammation.
- (2016) Increased frontal electroencephalogram theta amplitude in patients with anorexia nervosa compared to healthy controls. Neuropsychiatric Disease and Treatment. vol. 12.
- (2016) Does pain sensitivity change by migraine phase? A blinded longitudinal study. Cephalalgia.
- (2015) Conditioned pain modulation is not decreased after partial sleep restriction. European Journal of Pain. vol. 20 (3).
- (2015) Experimental sleep restriction facilitates pain and electrically induced cortical responses. Sleep. vol. 38 (10).
- (2015) Eye and hand motor interactions with the Symbol Digit Modalities Test in early multiple sclerosis. Multiple Sclerosis and Related Disorders. vol. 4 (6).
- (2015) Impaired awareness of hypoglycemia in adults with type 1 diabetes is not associated with autonomic dysfunction or peripheral neuropathy. Diabetes Care. vol. 39 (3).
- (2015) Impaired awareness of hypoglycaemia and peripheral autonomic neuropathy in type 1 diabetes. Diabetologia. vol. 58.
- (2015) Recommendations on practice of conditioned pain modulation (CPM) testing. European Journal of Pain. vol. 19 (6).
- (2015) The effect of sleep restriction on laser evoked potentials, thermal sensory and pain thresholds and suprathreshold pain in healthy subjects. Clinical Neurophysiology. vol. 126 (10).
- (2014) Patients With chronic pain lack somatic markers during decision-making. Journal of Pain Research. vol. 7.
- (2014) Small nerve fiber involvement is frequent in X-linked adrenoleukodystrophy. Neurology. vol. 82 (19).
- (2014) A large conditioned pain modulation response is not related to a large blood pressure response: A study in healthy men. European Journal of Pain. vol. 18 (9).
- (2013) Visual Evoked Potentials in Interictal Migraine: No Confirmation of Abnormal Habituation. Headache. vol. 53 (7).
- (2012) The Effects of Long-Term Oral Benfotiamine Supplementation on Peripheral Nerve Function and Inflammatory Markers in Patients With Type 1 Diabetes A 24-month, double-blind, randomized, placebo-controlled trial. Diabetes Care. vol. 35 (5).