Kristian Myklebust Lien
Background and activities
- FENA2313 - Energy Efficiency
- FENT2313 - Energy Efficiency
- FENA2010 - Heat and Mass Transfer
- TFNE3005 - Energy Efficiency
- FENT2900 - Bachelor Thesis Renewable Energy
- TFNE3001 - Bachelor Thesis Renewable Energy
- FENG2010 - Heat and Mass Transfer
- FENT2010 - Heat and Mass Transfer
- EP8125 - Energy Storage and Bio Energy
- FENG2313 - Energy Efficiency
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2021) Thermodynamic Insight in Design of Methanation Reactor with Water Removal Considering Nexus between CO2 Conversion and Irreversibilities. Energies. vol. 14 (23).
- (2021) Molecular Microbial Community Analysis as an Analysis Tool for Optimal Biogas Production. Microorganisms. vol. 9 (6).
- (2021) Enzymatic pretreatment of steam-exploded birch wood for increased biogas production and lignin degradation. Bioresource Technology Reports. vol. 16.
- (2021) Yield improvements in anaerobic digestion of lignocellulosic feedstocks. Journal of Cleaner Production. vol. 288.
- (2021) The Carbon Footprint of Electrified City Buses: A Case Study in Trondheim, Norway. Energies. vol. 14 (3).
- (2020) Thermodynamic analysis of different methanation reactors for biogas upgrading. Computer-aided chemical engineering. vol. 48.
- (2020) Opportunities and challenges for thermally driven hydrogen production using reverse electrodialysis system. International Journal of Hydrogen Energy. vol. 45 (2).
- (2020) Lessons learned from an experimental campaign on promoting energy content of renewable biogas by injecting H2 during anaerobic digestion. Energies. vol. 13 (14).
- (2019) Optimization of an absorption-based biogas upgrading and liquefaction process. Chemical Engineering Transactions. vol. 76.
- (2019) Cryogenic vs. absorption biogas upgrading in liquefied biomethane production – An energy efficiency analysis. Fuel. vol. 245.
- (2019) (Invited) Novel Fuel Production Based on Sonochemistry and Sonoelectrochemistry. ECS Transactions. vol. 92 (10).
- (2019) Novel Fuel Production Based on Sonochemistry and Sonoelectrochemistry. Meeting Abstracts - The Electrochemical Society [ECS].
- (2019) Perspectives of optical colourimetric sensors for anaerobic digestion. Renewable & Sustainable Energy Reviews. vol. 111.
- (2019) Perspectives of surface plasmon resonance sensors for optimized biogas methanation. Engineering in Life Sciences. vol. 19 (11).
- (2019) Carbohydrate Yield and Biomethane Potential from Enzymatically Hydrolysed Saccharina latissima and Its Industrial Potential. Advances in microbiology. vol. 9 (4).
- (2019) Effect of power ultrasound and Fenton reagents on the biomethane potential from steam-exploded birchwood. Ultrasonics sonochemistry. vol. 58.
- (2019) Digitalization of colourimetric sensor arrays for volatile fatty acid detection in anaerobic digestion. MethodsX. vol. 6.
- (2019) A review of the role of critical parameters in the design and operation of biogas production plants. Applied Sciences. vol. 9:1915 (9).
- (2018) Fermentative Bioethanol Production Using Enzymatically Hydrolysed Saccharina latissima. Advances in microbiology. vol. 8.
- (2018) Overview of recent progress towards in-situ biogas upgradation techniques. Fuel. vol. 226.