Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2019) Performance of the NREL S826 airfoil at low to moderate Reynolds numbers — A reference experiment for CFD models. European journal of mechanics. B, Fluids. vol. 75.
- (2019) A test of the v 2-f k-epsilon turbulence model for the prediction of vortex shedding in the Francis-99 hydrofoil test case. Journal of Physics: Conference Series. vol. 1296.
- (2019) PIV measurements and CFD simulations of a hydrofoil at lock-in. IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science (EES). vol. 240.
- (2016) Numerical simulations of the NREL S826 airfoil. Journal of Physics: Conference Series. vol. 753.
- (2016) Computational fluid dynamics simulations of a Formula Student race car. 2016.