Kristoffer William Bø Hunvik
Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2021) Experimental methods to study clay minerals and perspective applications of Fluorohectorite. Materials and devices.
- (2021) Controlled Sample Environment for Studying Solid-Gas Interactions by in situ Powder X-ray Diffraction. Journal of Applied Crystallography. vol. 54.
- (2020) CO2 Capture by Nickel Hydroxide Interstratified in the Nanolayered Space of a Synthetic Clay Mineral. Journal of Physical Chemistry C. vol. 124 (48).
- (2020) CO2 adsorption on pure and oxidised Ni nano-structures deposited on mica surfaces. Philosophical Magazine. vol. 101.
- (2020) Spontaneous formation of an ordered interstratification upon Ni-exchange of Na-fluorohectorite. Applied Clay Science. vol. 198.
- (2020) The Impact of Thermal History on Water Adsorption in a Synthetic Nanolayered Silicate with Intercalated Li+ or Na+. Journal of Physical Chemistry C. vol. 124 (45).
- (2020) Non-activated adsorption of methane on nickel surfaces induced by reduced work function. Applied Surface Science. vol. 528.
- (2019) CO desorption from nickel-decorated muscovite mica. Applied Surface Science. vol. 490.
- (2016) Spin-valley locking in the normal state of a transition-metal dichalcogenide superconductor. Nature Communications. vol. 7.
- (2020) Physicochemical mechanisms for gas adsorption on clay mineral interfaces and surfaces. 2020. ISBN 978-82-326-4980-8. Doktoravhandlinger ved NTNU (316).