Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2016) Highly Active and Stable CeO2-Promoted CuCl2/Al2O3 Oxychlorination Catalysts Developed by Rational Design Using a Rate Diagram of the Catalytic Cycle. ACS Catalysis. vol. 6 (10).
- (2015) A numerical study of fixed bed reactor modelling for steam methane reforming process. Canadian Journal of Chemical Engineering. vol. 93 (7).
- (2014) Kinetic rate of CO2 uptake of a synthetic Ca-based sorbent: Experimental data and numerical simulaitons. Fuel. vol. 120.
- (2013) A numerical study of pellet model consistency with respect to molar and mass average velocities, pressure gradients and porosity models for methanol synthesis process: Effects of flux models on reactor performance. Chemical engineering research & design. vol. 91 (2).
- (2013) A numerical study of pellets having both catalytic- and capture properties for SE-SMR process: Kinetic- and product layer diffusion controlled regimes. Fuel processing technology. vol. 106.
- (2013) Simulation of pellet model with multicomponent mass diffusion closure using least squares spectral element solution method. Canadian Journal of Chemical Engineering. vol. 91 (9).
- (2012) Reactor performance optimization by the use of a novel combined pellet reflecting both catalyst and adsorbent properties. Fuel processing technology. vol. 99.
- (2011) A numerical study of multicomponent mass diffusion and convection in porous pellets for the sorption-enhanced steam methane reforming and desorption processes. Chemical Engineering Science. vol. 66 (18).
- (2012) A Study of the Sorption Enhanced Steam Methane Reforming Process. 2012. ISBN 978-82-471-4074-1.