Background and activities
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) in:
- Multiphase ﬂow, particle dispersions
- Wake flow, fluid instability, boundary layers, and fluid-structure interactions (VIV)
- Laminar, transitionl and turbulent flow
- Research Fellow, National University of Singapore, 2014 - 2015
- PhD, The University of Western Australia, 2014
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2019) An efficient approach for ship collision design of reinforced concrete pontoon walls. IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering. vol. 700.
- (2018) Mean shear versus orientation isotropy: effects on inertialess spheroids’ rotation mode in wall turbulence. Journal of Fluid Mechanics. vol. 844.
- (2017) Particle segregation in turbulent Couette-Poiseuille flow with vanishing wall shear. International Journal of Multiphase Flow. vol. 98.
- (2017) Preferential particle concentration in wall-bounded turbulence with zero skin friction. Physics of Fluids. vol. 29.
- (2017) Turbulent Couette–Poiseuille flow with zero wall shear. International Journal of Heat and Fluid Flow. vol. 63.
- (2016) On the vortex-induced oscillations of a freely vibrating cylinder in the vicinity of a stationary plane wall. Journal of Fluids and Structures. vol. 65.
- (2014) Effects of an axial flow component on the Honji instability. Journal of Fluids and Structures. vol. 49.
- (2013) The effect of a piggyback cylinder on the flow characteristics in oscillatory flow. Ocean Engineering. vol. 62.
Part of book/report
- (2017) Scales of a turbulent Couette-Poiseuille flow with vanishing wall shear stress. MekIT’17 - Ninth national conference on Computational Mechanics.