Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2017) Survivability analysis of a two-tier infrastructure-based wireless network. Computer Networks. vol. 128.
- (2013) Modeling and Quantifying the Survivability of Telecommunication Network Systems under Fault Propagation. Lecture Notes in Computer Science. vol. 8115.
- (2013) Network Survivability under Disaster Propagation: Modeling and Analysis. IEEE Wireless Communications and Networking Conference : Proceedings.
- (2012) Modeling and Analysis of the Survivability of an Infrastructure-Based Wireless Network. Lecture Notes in Computer Science. vol. 7479.
- (2011) Performance evaluation of nsclick simulator for Mobile Ad Hoc Networks. International Conference on Advanced Communication Technology, ICACT.
- (2010) Downlink Spectrum Sharing for Cognitive Radio Femtocell Networks. IEEE Systems Journal. vol. 4 (4).
Part of book/report
- (2013) Modelling and Analysis of the Survivability of Telecommunication Networks. Proceedings of the 2013 International Symposium on Performance Evaluation of Computer and Telecommunication Systems (SPECTS ’13).
- (2010) System State aware Admission Control scheme for IEEE 802.16 WiMAX-based healthcare system. Proceedings of the 6th International Wireless Communications and Mobile Computing Conference, IWCMC 2010, Caen, France, June 28 - July 2, 2010.
- (2010) Cognitive Networking for Wireless Mesh Networks using Swarm Intelligence. 2010 6th International Conference on Wireless Communications, Networking and Mobile Computing : WICOM : September 23-25 2010, Chengsu, China.