Lars Aaberg Stenvik
Background and activities
PhD candidate focusing on operational problems in groundwater wells, more specifically on iron incrustations in groundwater source heat pump systems.
The PhD is a part of the project ORMEL 2 (Optimal utilization of groundwater for heating and cooling in Melhus and Elverum 2).
Scientific, academic and artistic work
- (2021) Online remote-controlled and cost-effective fouling and clogging surveillance of a groundwater heat pump system. Bulletin of Engineering Geology and the Environment. vol. 80.
- (2021) CO2-enhanced geothermal systems for climate neutral energy supply. TCCS–11. CO2 Capture, Transport and Storage. Trondheim 22nd–23rd June 2021. Short Papers from the 11th International Trondheim CCS Conference.
- (2020) Utfellingsproblemer med jern og mangan i norske drikkevannsbrønner. Kommunalteknikk.
- (2020) Jern- og manganproblematikk ved grunnvannsuttak med eksempler fra Ringerike og Sunndal vannverk. Vann. vol. 55 (2).
- (2020) Test of Differential Monitoring of Stability (DMS) borehole temperature data to map groundwater flow in the unstable rock mass at Åknes, Norway. ISRM International Symposium - EUROCK 2020.