Lars Even Egner
Background and activities
Masters in environmental psychology from Inland Norway University of Applied Sciences. Currently working as a PhD Candidate on the SMARTEES project under Christian Klöckner.
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2021) Temporal spillover of private housing energy retrofitting: Distribution of home energy retrofits and implications for subsidy policies. Energy Policy. vol. 157.
- (2021) Low free-riding at the cost of subsidizing the rich. Replicating Swiss energy retrofit subsidy findings in Norway. Energy and Buildings. vol. 253.
- (2021) Sustainable Energy Policies and Equality: Is There a Nexus? Inferences From the Analysis of EU Statistical and Survey Data. Frontiers in Sustainable Cities.
- (2020) Proposing a Framework for the Restorative Effects of Nature through Conditioning: Conditioned Restoration Theory. International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health (IJERPH). vol. 17 (18).
- (2016) Prevalence of two-syllable digits affecting forward digit span test score: a potential reliability factor in digit span tests and new light to the word length effect. Sage Open. vol. 6 (4).
- (2015) Beyond expectation: a case for nonpersonal contextual factors in a more comprehensive approach to the placebo effect and the contribution of environmental psychology. Psychology Research and Behavior Management. vol. 8.
- (2019) Evaluering av Enovas satsing på oppgradering av eksisterende boliger. 2019. ISBN 978-82-7570-592-9.