Background and activities
Research scientist with background in industrial mathematics. Work with medical technology, focusing on ultrasound imaging and image-guided therapy.
- 2012 – today: Research Scientist, SINTEF Technology and Society.
- 2008 – 2012: Master of Science, SINTEF Technology and Society.
- 2011 – today: PhD in Medical Technology, NTNU. Title: Image-Guided Spine Surgery.
- 2002 – 2008: Master of Science in Physics and Mathematics, NTNU.
Fields of interest
- Mathematical analysis
- Ultrasound simulation
- Image-guided therapy
- Spine surgery
- Programming (MATLAB, C++)
- Laerdal Medical AS
- National Advisory Unit for Ultrasound and Image-guided Therapy
- Operating Room of the Future, St. Olavs Hospital